Sunday, June 28, 2020

Salute!


Past sins, being a registered Democrat, means mailing lists are forever.  DCCC keeps mailing me fundraising pleas. This one had a two page letter from Speaker Pelosi.

As a concerned and involved citizen, I responded with a hand drawn middle finger and the envelope stuffed with crap from the wastebasket next to our mailboxes.

Please note they pay postage.

Just my contribution to their (hopefully) defeat this November.

Hey! Nobody accuses me of being a class act.

7 comments:

Fredd said...

You were a registered Democrat at some point in the past, LL? Whoa. What happened there?

Even I, being born and raised in communist Oregon, drinking communist water, breathing communist air and going to communist public schools for most of my life, I have never voted for a Democrat at any point.

Better late than never, I guess.

Fredd said...

Oops. Sorry Fool. Wrong site. I already know you were a misguided youth.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Fredd
More coffee?

drjim said...

At it again, huh?

Keep up the good work!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Just doing what I can.

Old NFO said...

LOL, I'm sure you're NOT the only one doing that...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Sure hope others are doing the same.