Saturday, June 13, 2020

Social Distancing


“Medical” marijuana dispensary, Garden City, CO. 0830 this morning I was at the next door auto parts store. Already 87° and bright sun out of a clear sky, I counted 14 people standing in line waiting to get in. All were 6’ apart, but horror, not all wearing masks!

There were signs offering curb side delivery.

Note the next door business. Convenient?

There was a newspaper article from Cheyenne about a man arrested for grievous bodily harm. Seems his illegally purchased “weed” turned out to be sagebrush and he was unhappy with his supplier.

He probably lacked gas money to come to Colorado. Pity.

ADDENDUM: Sent to me by a cousin.


Reminds me.


5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, people are getting tired of the BS and protests...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Gives me hope my fellow citizens haven't all turned into wusses.

Brig said...

I've been done with this whole goat rope since the beginning...

LL said...

I avoid the cities unless absolutely necessary, and then I ignore their rules. Sorry, WSF, I just do. Joke 'em if they can't take a Fk.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Brig
Even before all this crap I avoided standing in lines. My last experience with weed was in the 1960's.

LL
A 21st Century carpetbagger? Swoop in, pillage (21st Century style) and move on?