Friday, March 13, 2020

What Say You?


Russian Collusion
Finally, proof of Russian collusion with the Trump Administration!


Seems the bankrupt Russian airline never took delivery, leaving Boeing with a couple of white tails. But Russian, Russian, Russian!!!!

It is possible Air Force One is a step down for President Trump from his personal 757?

Retirement

While I’ve never stopped working, I now work when I want. I don’t want to work in this.

I’ve been a licensed driver now for nearly 62 years and have driven in nearly every kind of weather (and volcanic dust). Now, if I don’t want, I don’t!

4 comments:

LL said...

It was a blustery day south of you in Arizona.

Definitely not tropical weather.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Pacific front moving through. Wolf Creek Pass was "interesting" per a friend who opted for a night in Pagosa Springs.

Old NFO said...

You sent us rain and thunder bumpers... Thanks!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Blame LL!