Saturday, November 21, 2020

Forbearance


 

My part time gig is contacting people behind on their mortgage. Beats repo work. I bring them solutions, not foreclosures. They might not like the solutions, but they are the ones who put themselves in their situation.

Part of the job involves writing a report. Generally I’m, “just the facts, sir”, but occasionally I let the Tank’s full asshole persona loose. Saw the blog picture lying on a front porch (yard sign) today in Fort Collins as I made my call. Would it surprise you to learn I spent some extra time on a “detailed” report?

All the COVID-19 forbearances are coming to an end. I’m slammed with work. Thank you, Speaker Pelosi, for the turd of a new stimulus package you put forth. No way would it fly.  

Should the swamp rats and pigs get back into the White House, my part time gig may end up full time.

6 comments:

LSP said...

Ye Gods, I wish the news would get better but it sure doesn't seem to.

But the fight's not over.

LL said...

Yet another blossoming career, WSF. You need a creative outlet in your life.

drjim said...

Let me know next time you're in FoCo and we'll hook up for lunch.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

drjim
I'll try but on these assignments I'm ver focised. Today completed 10 in 4 hours 10 minutes.

LSP
All we can do is offer moral support and ask our Savior to help, if that is his father's will.
Your area of expertise.

LL
Workaholic, that is me. I'm a hunter; just different prey.

Old NFO said...

Do what you have to. Income is good, and there isn't any need to be an asshole. You get more bees with honey than with vinegar...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

OldNFO
I always start out treating people respectfully. Over the years I've repoed close to a hundred cars. Almost all went without violence or even raised voices. In this case I knew someone was in the house and wouldn't come to the door (wireless spy camera door bell that indicates when someone is watching). Just a little extra motivation.

What they saw was a neatly dressed man with a clipboard and an ID badge on a lanyard.

The damn sign was just an extra motivator.