OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL OVERCOME YOUTH AND SKILL. And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!" The mind says, "Age is just a number". The 82 year old body says, "You are an idiot".
illegitimi non carborundum...
BrigBuddy in the Army got that tattooed on his chest in Amsterdam. The tattooer misspelled it.(And yes, I know the meaning)
Only when I think of doing something.
CPThat is being retired.
Ohhhh... I need one of those! :-)
If I find one I'll let you know.
LOL... Amazon has the decal. https://www.amazon.com/SJ-Shop-Sticker-Figure-Window/dp/B014ZYHNYC
BrigThank you. Readers take note!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
illegitimi non carborundum...
Brig
Buddy in the Army got that tattooed on his chest in Amsterdam. The tattooer misspelled it.
(And yes, I know the meaning)
Only when I think of doing something.
CP
That is being retired.
Ohhhh... I need one of those! :-)
If I find one I'll let you know.
LOL... Amazon has the decal.
https://www.amazon.com/SJ-Shop-Sticker-Figure-Window/dp/B014ZYHNYC
Brig
Thank you. Readers take note!
Post a Comment