Saturday, February 29, 2020

Wicca


The leader of the morning gathering of the Ladies of the Roundtable, aka The Coven, the “treat lady”, lost her dog of 15 years to old age. Sad.

Recently she was given a cat, a black cat, which she named Wicca.

I’m currently in the disfavor of the ladies due to my pointing out the appropriateness of the name, given they are a coven.

Banner, my dog, is still welcome, and I’m on the other end of the leash.  I’m sure they will not rest until I’m put in my place.

After 25 years in the car biz, more curses on my head are not a worry. By now, I’m immune.

10 comments:

LL said...

You could "pox" them. Fredd has had a lot of luck with that lately.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Must say I don't quite understand the current use of the term, "poxing". I have no venereal diseases and am most definitely not interested in any of them to transmit one.

Now one member of the lobby group........

Coffeypot said...

You should go to an antique or farm store and get the Coven a Cauldron. You are already in deep dodo so what do you have to lose?

Old NFO said...

ROTFLMAO! Nothing like calling a spade a spade... Wicca... LOL sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Peace and serenity. We share a building.

Brig said...

You call them as you see them!

A sweetie in the lobby group... this is gonna be an adventure!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

The sweetie is currently in a horrible situation with two siblings about to die. One from cancer, and one, chronic alcoholism that has caught up to him. For the time being, I'm a friend when she needs one.

Brig said...

You're a good man.

LSP said...

Wicca. Ah yes, it's all a harmless larf 'til you wake up and there's a demon, sorry, cat gnawing on your elbow.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

That might happen.