Thursday, February 13, 2020

Colorado Primary


Is March 2nd in Colorado, where we vote by mail. We get both party ballots but can only submit one. Send in two and both are discarded.

It is not hard to get on the ballot, as you can see. First the Dims.

The deplorables.

Come the General Election I will vote to continue 45. For this Primary, I may vote on the Dim ballot for Tulsi Gabbard. I don’t see her as presidential material but I admire her spunk. Also, as a middle finger salute to the (P)regressives.  What do you think?

This meme I swiped makes me smile. Hope it makes you smile too.


6 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep gotta give props to Gabbard. She’s probably the best of the lot, and has NO chance...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Don't like many of her ideas. That said, she has put her ass on the line for this country.

Brig said...

I got a text from family, my mail in Calif ballot was in their mail. They obviously haven't figured out that I have been living and voting here for nearly two years... sigh
Will have to call the co clerk and request paperwork to remove me from the voter roll there.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

You must be one of the few that would even bother.

LL said...

The meme isn't accurate, and that makes you a lying dog faced pony soldier. Biden came in FIFTH, not forth, losing to the old communist, the Butt Guy, Amy Who?, and the fake indian communist. He can tout that be beat Yang, but Yang dropped out.

I'd vote for Gabbard just to give her encouragement. She's a hard core leftist, but as with you, I admire her attitude.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

a lying dog faced pony soldier

Me? Must be so.