Wednesday, May 8, 2019

More WTF

The Obama/SJW/politically correct rot continues.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/05/07/navy-leader-who-told-sailors-clap-were-strip-club-has-resigned.html

This happens, in all branches, when senior officers never have a conflict with what is good for their careers, and what is good for their service, IMO. What a bunch of gutless wussies. 

You can see the results of that rot in what  LL calls "Big Army".

Makes my blood boil.

Big shout out to President Trump for pardoning Lt. Michael Behenna. Some readers may remember when his mother had a blog about his situation. Sad situation, that never should have happened. Same, same shit then that is going on today.

A word to all our snowflake citizens. Warriors kill people and break shit. That is their job. You best want your warriors to be better than the ones that want to terminate your worthless ass. 

Master Chief Jonas Carter, I hope you have a wonderful retirement. Too bad you had to serve under gutless scum. 

5 comments:

LL said...

Sometimes, I hang my head and think that times have changed to the point that they are almost unrecognizable. As with you, WSF, I could go on for hours, citing this and that as examples of rot, corruption, nonsense and politically correct behavior. The world neuters young men today as they grow up and they work very diligently to neuter warriors.

Many take the hint and retreat to places where they can exist apart from the declining society. I've found many of them in the rural Arizona high country where I live these days. They just 'go Galt' quietly and leave it at that.

Fredd said...

Fool: although I am a spring chicken compared to you, green, wet-behind-the-ears, a young whipper snapper by crackee (I am 64), my army experience was no different really than what you lament these days, and my 10 year stint in uniform began at Fort Ord basic training, 45 years ago. I served as an enlisted man (I worked for a living, unlike commissioned officers), and once I was done with my boot camp and AIT, I was shocked at the social engineering going on at the time: women serving along side me, getting the same pay, and doing half the work I was doing.

For every 10 male soldiers, there was 1 female. And that female knew how to work the system. Bat the eyes at the platoon sergeant and suddenly she is the one pulling the duty inside the nice warm battalion HQ, a Mr. Coffee pot steaming away right beside her, while the rest of us dumb guys were out in the snow, freezing our asses off pulling guard duty, fire watch, whatever other shit details there were to be had...by men, not women.

Of course there were exceptions, but they were damn scarce.

Nothing has really changed: gutless officers who were slaves to their OER's, senior NCO's that were ROAD (retired on active duty), and who would never stand up for their charges and make any tough calls, bunch of chicken shits....

Don't get me started. All of this was 45 years ago, nothing has changed, it has not gotten worse. It's the same.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
Not much I can do about it, but damn well won't be quiet.

Fred
In general had decent officers and more than a few WWII and Korea vet NCOs. Combat Engineers were somewhat a world into their own.

A much younger second cousin was a career Navy Master at Arms. Retired as an E-7. Did a stint at Guantanamo guarding muslims. He has some bitter memories of that place and the way we cater to the prisoners.

Old NFO said...

Sigh... I'll just echo the others, that way I don't have to use four letter words...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

OldNFO
I have the upmost regard for those of you who stuck it out and made a career while keeping true to your values.