Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Bloggers


Old NFO has a post about his 12th Anniversary blogging. Curiosity made me go back and see when I started. December 2008.  


Reading his blog prompted me to start. Now don’t go blaming him, it was my decision.

For a long time I didn’t bother with stats. Popular bloggers get more hits in a month than I’ve had in years. No matter, I blog because I like to bitch. This sums it up.


Reading other’s blogs makes me feel connected with other people and part of a community. I’ve learned more about subjects I’ve never thought of than I ever thought possible. Different perspectives on current events, especially politics, have broadened my mental horizons. My thanks to all of you who put in the time an effort on your blogs.

Blogging is a personal effort and I miss bloggers who have moved on, for whatever reason. Beat and Release comes to mind.

For now I will keep blogging. Thank you for reading.

8 comments:

LL said...

Keep on blogging, WSF, and we’ll keep reading and commenting

Brig said...

WSF, Thanks for making the effort. I like your blog, and am in for the long haul!

Coffeypot said...

Do you have a blog? Where is it? I kinda use to have one. Haven't posted anything in a while, though. As you know, I spend most of my time on book of face. I might start up again... someday.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
Thank you.

Brig
Appreciate your remarks.

Coffeypot
You do stir some shit on FB I appreciate your efforts on behalf of those who lost their lives on the Frank. E. Evans.

Old NFO said...

Thanks for the effort, and I'll take the blame... LOL

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO
Glutton for punishment?

Doug Hornby said...

You and your thoughts and memories are a "go to" daily visit.
Thank you sir.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Thank you. Glad you enjoy them.