Saturday, August 4, 2018

Grumpy Old Bastard


Stump Art is popular in this area. Loose a tree and keep the stump.

Master criminal at work. Took a backhoe from a nearby construction site at 0dark30 and used it to break into a small closed connivance store in Cheyenne.  Didn’t get anything but caught.

I stop here most Saturdays and buy Lottery Tickets. Wyoming doesn’t have state income tax. 50+ years later, I’m still pissed at Colorado for taxing my Army earnings while I was out of the country. Too long to hold a grudge? Fuck you, I’m a Celt.

Our driving hazards are blizzards in the fall and winter, hail, tornados and thunderstorms in the spring and summer, and, in August, Sturgis.

In the past year portable toilets are now in place at the missile sites. Never saw them before. Is it because more females are in the Air Force?  Can’t step behind a bush and drop their drawers?

I take it as a sign President Trump’s policies are working when one of the area’s largest employers is using direct mail seeking workers.

Why the blog title? That is what my daughter-in-law calls me, usually shortened to GOB. Maybe an improvement over the older EFIL (evil father-in-law). Or, she is going for efficiency.

No comments: