Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Butthurt


Well whoop de doo, President Trump ruffled some feathers in Helsinki. Now politicians of every stripe are trying for attention. Chance to get their name out in front of the voters for free.

My take is President Trump dismissed the whole issue as trivial. That is, the Russian attempts were so pathetic as to not warrant a lot of attention.

Colorado’s two Senators, GoAlongtoGetAlong (D) and GoAlongtoGetAlong (R) are braying along with the rest of the pack.

President Trump reminds me of several people I worked with or for. Irritating as hell on a personal level and very effective on a business level. Fill my rice bowl and you can be all you can be asshole wise.

Think you can be a dominant success and be universally loved? How about Bill Belichick, New England Patriots.

As someone who won’t suffer fools, gladly or in any other way, I admire the man. So refreshing to hear something other than rehearsed focus group tested sound bites.  That is not to say I like him. See the second paragraph above.

The man today is the same man that was the candidate. When did that last happen?

No comments: