Thursday, May 26, 2022

What's Next?


I had a routine visit today with my primary physician and it came with a surprise. Seems there is a national shortage of vacutainers.

Anyone who has ever had blood drawn has seen them.

This visit was a follow up to last month where there was a small concern about my blood pressure. With a small tweak to the prescription dosage I take daily the problem is under control.

My blood was drawn for the necessary tests since the last tests were eighteen months ago.

The Biden Abomination continues to damage the country and put all of us at risk in ways big and small.

5 comments:

sdharms said...

have any idea why there is a shortage of vacutainers? fossil fuels are the starting materials to make plastic, plastic is the preferred material for disposable medical devices. fossil fuels are the energy source for manufacturing plants -- the pump that pumps the fuel out of the ground and thru the pipeline, the refinery uses fuel to run, the chemical manufacturer uses fossil fuel to make plastic, the fabricator uses fossil fuel to make the tubing, the containers, the caps and closures, etc. THEN trucks powered by diesel engines distribute the product.
The MORONS who are in charge dont have a clue how things work. Wait til Pelosi cant get her next injection of botox due to shortage of syringe barrels.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

You are correct, of course. Maybe the Biden Abomination is one of the four horsemen. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO commented on "What's Next?"
15 mins ago
Damn, that's odd...

jeff d said...

I never thought to wonder those tubes had a name. It also would never have occurred to me they could be become difficult to buy. Tiny bit of glass or plastic and some rubber or plasticized plastic. We live in interesting times. I am glad your bp is under control.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

jeff d
After last weeks test I'm told my risk for a heart attack is 27%.