Saturday, March 26, 2022

Trust Fund Snots, Zealots, and Hustlers

Paying $4.00 a gallon for gas yesterday, in the 3rd largest petroleum producing county in the USA, and 32 miles from a refinery provoked some murderous thoughts.

Trust fund snots (TFS) are the product of offspring of the wealthy. They have never been forced to take a job, any job, in order to have a roof over their heads. When employed, it is usually for some “do gooder” foundation.

Zealots are convinced of the total righteousness of their beliefs. To achieve their goals suffering of others is of little concern. After all, it is for the good of the masses.

Hustlers live off the marriage of TFS and zealots. They sacrifice nothing and gain a comfortable niche which, in their minds, is their birthright. After all, they are superior to others.

We have a perfect financial storm at the moment with climate change, brave new world, new world order, and fluid sex mores all somewhat allied and mutually supporting each other. Most of them are either TFS, zealots, or hustlers.

Am I selfish to focus on the safety and preservation of my and mine as my principal goal?

As always, YMMV

 

5 comments:

drjim said...

No, you're not.

LL said...

I spent $5.00/ga in Arizona.

Yeah, I was hustled.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

DRJIM
Rhetorical question. I'll always go there first.

LL
My suspicious mind questions how much the wholesale price has risen. I don't have any rancher friends to ask what they are paying for bulk delivery.

Old NFO said...

Hell no! Do what you have to, especially to protect yourself!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO
As I said to DrJim, rhetorical question.