Saturday, February 6, 2021

What Must I Do?


 

I’m such a slacker, or of no consequence, that I can’t even get into Facebook jail. At best, I get “Fact Checked”. This was my submission today accompanied by a picture of the flag flying inverted.

 Stirring the pot.

The US capitol fenced off, I.D.'s required to enter portions of D.C. 20,000 armed troops with more scheduled, the military to be purged, elected representative, of certain political views sanctioned and executive orders taking the place of legislation are not the hallmarks of a legally, lawful, legitimately elected President.

 

Why am I on Facebook? Between 1st, 2nd, and perhaps 3rd cousins, I have close to eighty. Also friends, some high school friends and some car business friends that I liked to keep in contact with. Add sons, great aunts, sister, niece, grandchildren, daughter-in-law,  my late son’s in-laws, and others and Facebook keeps us in touch, or not, should they choose.

 

Last but not least, the sheer fun of pissing off (P)regressives.

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

There is that...LOL But at least have a fallback on MeWe...

LL said...

WSF, I've decided to cross platform on my blog, of course, on MeWe, Parler, etc. I do keep my facebook (Facistbook) account primarily to get family news.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

OldNFO, LL
I'm on MeWe but with my archaic computer skills I'm not getting much out of it. Need to focus and get better. On the other hand I once was a whiz at control panels for 80 column punch card processing!

drjim said...

I've never been banned, but I've been "warned" a couple of times.

I just use it for family stuff and keeping in touch with my old Hot Rod buddies.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

drjim
I think they just laugh at me.

LSP said...

Ahem, WSF. The first rule of Facebook is to be banned from Facebook.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LSP
I feel like such a slacker!