Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Low Humor, Got You Division


 

Banner is always hungry and loves to eat grass. I want to break him of that habit and to have better control of him in a few situations. Overall, he is well behaved. To that end I bought this dog training caller.

The receiver has two channels you can record commands. Seems the channels come pre-recorded in a woman’s voice. Channel one is in a language I don’t understand. Channel two?

Very clearly, “Piss Off!”

No, I haven’t used it yet as that require reading instructions.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Read the destructions... Just sayin... :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO
Eventually. I'm one of those types of men.

LL said...

Does it have a shock function if he doesn't listen?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
It does and several levels. Again, it is reading the instructions.