Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Election Integrity


 

A theme I keep pushing is the 2022 Election and 2024 Elections will not change anything so long as corruption runs rampant in the offices of those in charge of elections. That should include rank incompetency. Consider my home state, Colorado.

https://coloradopeakpolitics.com/2021/01/26/turnover-hits-staggering-200-in-state-office-that-ensures-election-integrity/

Griswald walked into a well run and honest office held by Republicans for many years. Even as the state turned blue the elections were honest and accurate (ok, maybe not in the counties of Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, and Jefferson). 200% staff turnover tells me honest people couldn’t stomach what was happening.

Nationally, perhaps the worst of the worst is Georgia. My take is that will not change without extensive vigilante action. Perhaps something along this line reworked for the current situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Local vigilantes, operating solo, can plan their own operation. There is no need for me to go into detail.

With Homeland Security now seeking legislation to label people like me enemies of government authority, I don’t know if I will be able to keep blogging.

Then again, I'm probably too insignificant to be bothered with.

6 comments:

drjim said...

We may see the "fourth box" option this summer....

Old NFO said...

You won't be the only one taken down... sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

drjim
I don't see any improvements otherwise.

Old NFO
We will be in good company, if nothing else.

Greybeard said...

I fear the next few weeks will reveal whether or not we still have Ben Franklin's Republic.
I'm with Old NFO...
Front sight aligned with rear sight, on the center of mass of the target.

LSP said...

Mr. WSF, you are right on.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

GB
Lots of Donkeys with buyers remorese. They thought it was all talk to get elected. Wrong!

LSP
Thank you, but I would rather not be.