Monday, February 25, 2019

Shameless Promotion

My grandniece has a new post on her blog.

https://lessonsfrommyexes.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-thoughts-on-betrayal.html

She is a college senior, has a job, is paying for her education by playing soccer (scholarship) and, in my biased opinion, a fine writer. She is a millennial that gives me hope for the future.

She is too polite to disagree with her great uncle. Given that, she, her mother, and grandmother are strong, opinionated women with guts, grit, and determination. I couldn't be more proud.

I'm sure she will appreciate any comments you care to leave on her blog.  

5 comments:

LL said...

Comment left for your grandniece.

Ami said...


I'm glad to see people still using words (in writing) to explain what they're thinking and how they think. I find her writing interesting and engaging. You *should* be proud. :)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
Thank you.

Ami
Refreshing to be sure.

Old NFO said...

Good kid! :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Yes she is!