Sunday, July 21, 2024

Good Riddance

 Biden drops out

Others smarter than this blogger will have profound insights. I will just go with some low humor.


Integrity? A Democrat? It can happen.

MORE

Green Lies

Light bulbs. Replace incandescent bulbs with “energy efficient” LED. Last much longer. I moved into a brand new building with the latest, greatest lights. I constantly am replacing bulbs. I can’t remember replacing the bulb in my decades old bedside lamp.

Long Life

MORE


Buying a Vehicle

For amusement I like to watch videos and read articles of tips for consumers buying vehicles. When active in the business, this was something I diligently did to keep myself prepared for the “informed” consumer.

Here a couple of “pro” tips. The greatest tool at the dealer’s disposal is, NO”. You want the vehicle; you want to be in control of the purchasing process, etc. Before you drive away with that new ride, I WILL take control. You aren’t the only possible customer and I will let you walk. On the other side of that coin is, you the customer can say NO and go elsewhere.

The other pro tip is this. All used cars are for sale for a reason. If it was perfect, someone would still be driving it. Before you ever start shopping, line up a mechanic who will examine the vehicle. Emphasis on before! Don’t waste the seller’s time by waiting until you find the vehicle before having a pre-inspection setup.

A hassle free vehicle purchase may be possible. Likewise, unlimited free lunches are possible.

I can already hear the, “Yeah, but” chorus. As always, YMMV.

Bad County to get frisky

Outlaw motorcycle gang playing stupid games and earning nasty prizes.

FAFO

Scammers

A few years ago I posted “Wyoming Cowgirls”, a complete tongue in cheek observation on the charming cowgirls. For whatever reason, nonsensical comments keep appearing on my feed from that post. Tiring of the situation, I have deleted the post.

Fauxahontas gets her ass handed to her

MORE

My Go to Comic Strip

RoostAir

As always, YMMV

4 comments:

Mega Maga Man said...

Joe Biden’s 2024 Campaign is now Dead: Killed by Barrack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi
So the worst president in the history of the United States endorses the worst Vice President in the history of the United States
How can a man be unfit to run as a candidate and still retain the Presidency foe Four more months? ?

Wild, wild west said...

All roads lead to Wamsutter, the center of the universe.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

W.W.W
For such a small place, lots happens.

LSP said...

Green Lies.

Yes, exactly.