Tuesday, September 22, 2020

What is Going on Here?


 

The Biden/Harris ticket is a loser. Why is it continuing? My suspicious (and paranoid) imagination sees two possible scenarios; all based on the Democrat Party insiders and power brokers manipulations.

First, Biden’s health decline allows him to be replaced by someone they want or can control. Moosehelle? This invigorates the Democrats going into the election. Clearly, there isn’t much enthusiasm for the ticket; not enough to fire up the rank and file Democrats.

Or

Second, the insiders know the ticket is a loser and President Trump will win by a landslide. That gives them four years to take the party back from the lunatic leftists in much the way the Republican insiders got control back from the evangelicals after Reagan left office. Of course, they didn’t see the Trump train rolling over them.

The swamp dwellers can co-exist with each other. If one side is eating steak while the other is eating hamburger, they are still eating meat. It is in their best interests to support each other. Public perception? Just something to be manipulated.

8 comments:

Fredd said...

My take is that insanity has set in with the Democrats. They still can't believe they lost in 2016, they went nuts and have stayed nuts.

Nuts don't do well in putting together winning strategies. Defund the police? The Green New Deal? Nobody with half a brain, and I mean NOBODY can support that idiocy. Especially not Independents (whose votes are critical), along with semi-conscious moderate Democrats.

All of this bad strategy along with tapping the worst presidential candidate by a major party in the history of the U.S. (well, maybe Hillary would give Joe a run for his money on this category).

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.

Will Rogers

Ami said...

I can't even speculate.
Still stunned that in a nation of nearly 300 million, Trump and Biden are the absolute best choices?

I don't like either one of them.
I don't like the shitbags who claim to represent me, either.

If I could, I would wave a magic wand and turn them all into the weasels they are. Except Mitch. He'd remain a dumb looking turtle.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Mitch does resemble a turtle.

Old NFO said...

This reminds me of Slick Willy... Not supposed to win, just a placeholder... Hopefully, we get a different result this time!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Assuming President Trump wins, it will get wild. We have an Attorney General who will go after the malefactors hard. Biden wins and they skate.

drjim said...

I keep thinking they don't want to win. I keep thinking that what they really want is to turn the violence up to "11" when Trump gets reelected.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I hope you are wrong. It will be ugly and full of unforeseen consequences.