Thursday, September 17, 2020

Signs, Sign, Everywhere There's Signs


 The Parson posted about signs in his town.

https://lonestarparson.blogspot.com/2020/09/yet-more-signs.html

Typical in my neighborhood. This back yard faces a walking path.

In my neighborhood I've seen one Biden sign.

Greeley traditionally has been a blue spot in perhaps the reddest county in Colorado. The teacher's college, er, University of Northern Colorado and a large Latino population is the reason, with all falling in the same precinct. Driving through the "barrio" you now see far more Trump signs than Biden. 

The two BLM signs in my neighborhood disappeared shortly after they went up. I wonder who was responsible?

I think the Democrats are running another George McGovern campaign. One difference; Biden escaped the draft with"asthma" and McGovern flew 35 missions as a B-24 pilot in WWII. 

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

Interesting!!! Out here, Biden is third behind Trump and lost dogs and cats.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

At least in this county the Biden folks are very low key.

drjim said...

Not sure if I've seen any Trump signs around here. Lots of Biden'Harris signs in the 'hood here, though. Usually at the same house with a "BLM" or other PC sign.

And usually a Pious Prius or Volvo in the driveway....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

College town.

squeeky's mom said...

Two weeks ago coming home from St Louis about 60 miles out started seeing Trump signs nailed to trees at edge of farm land. Trump signs went on for probably and mile. Neither party has been around asking to put signs out. So I may make my own sign.

drjim said...

Yep. Reminds me every day of how brain-dead *I* was in college....

Most college kids can't see "The Big Picture" because they either don't realize it exists, or they've been indoctrinated to a high degree.....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

SM
Call your county GOP if they are nearby.

DrJim
College kids can be clueless.