OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL OVERCOME YOUTH AND SKILL.
And on the eighth day God said, "Okay, Murphy, you're in charge!"
The mind says, "Age is just a number". The 82 year old body says, "You are an idiot".
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Clouds
Out for the evening walk with the dog. Winds aloft are light so we get a few building cumulus. Tomorrow is forecast to be 101°. Some may laugh at that but remember, we are a mile closer to the sun. It gets intense!
7 comments:
That last cloud has a face on the lower right. It was looking RIGHT AT YOU.
I love clouds. I watch them all the time. I posted one on my blog ages ago that looked like a dragon. No flames, though. :)
There was one I couldn't get the angle I wanted that looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
I saw those earlier. They were putting on quite a light show as the sun set. Those suckers must have gone up 50,000'.
Day before yesterday they spawned a tornado towards Julesburg.
That's up in the NW corner of Tornado Alley.....
Weld County is #2 in the USA for tornadoes.
I did not know that!
Post a Comment