Saturday, April 18, 2020

Casting Runes


Trespassing now on LL’s domain, some thought about the 2020 Election.

Is Slow Joe in the early stages of Alzheimer’s/Dementia?  A lot of speculation is going round on the possibility.


The Lightbringer has endorsed him while floating the idea of Moosechelle as the Vice President candidate. Readers of my blog know I think she will be the Democrat candidate.

This is what my runes are saying. Biden will be nominated with Michelle as V.P. Shortly, Joe will have a Clinton moment and the Dem insiders will elevate Michelle to their Presidential candidate.

A Clinton moment can take many forms. Pick your poison.

According to news reports, Slow Joe has already started forming a “transition team” assuming he will win. Want to bet none of them are unacceptable to the Lightbringer? Don’t bother betting; just send me the cash directly.

Slow Joe has tons of baggage plus the Sanders groupies will never vote for him. Michelle doesn’t bring much baggage, her husband is liked and admired by even the left wing, and the Dem insiders know they will be back in power.  A win/win for all?


Please know, I devotedly hope I’m wrong.

On a lighter note, I’ve always appreciated crude humor (a character defect) no matter who is the butt of the joke. For your amusement, or outrage, look at these.


10 comments:

drjim said...

I have no clue who, or what, in MOOchele's case, the dems will be putting forward for their candidate.

My tea leaves were rinsed out of the cup, and the neighbor's cat got my chicken bones.....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

DrJim
You are no help!

LL said...

Well, having Barack as a First Tranny would mean that he'd keep his same role in government.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
Too mean.

Old NFO said...

Well, regardless, it's going to be INTERESTING... sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

OldNFO
Let us hope they are as inept as the coup participants.

drjim said...

What worries me more are the inept voters who keep putting these clowns in office.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

DrJim
Maybe, just maybe, some have learned something from the current crisis.

LSP said...

Mr. WSF, my fighting monkey agrees with your runes.

He's a vicious little beast.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LSP
He is a Texas monkey. Expected.