Thursday, June 1, 2017

Hate To Be Right

In my last post I mentioned the clusterfuck that is US 85 North of Greeley, CO.

http://www.mywindsornow.com/news/one-person-dead-three-injured-in-u-s-85-crash-just-north-of-greeley/

I don't know any more details. I do know that area has heavy left turn traffic from US 85 to a feeder street to "O" street. Several county buildings are on O street including license plates and the county jail. The "construction" there has been going on for over a year.

Here we are just 1/2 way through 2017 and there have been 202 highway deaths already in Colorado. How many were caused by construction clusterfucks?

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Sad to hear, and I'm betting you would play hell finding out the number 'caused' by construction...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

The information is probably available but you will spends days digging it out. One of the things trial lawyers do that isn't readily apparent.