Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wal*Mart Woes


Does a job ever bump into you?

At Wally World yesterday, ran into an acquaintance in the entry. No greeter was present and the shopping carts were jammed together. While chatting with the acquaintance (with ulterior motives in mind), freed up a cart for her and one for me. A stream of women were coming by. Each time I freed a cart, someone grabbed it. Had to fight to keep one. Am I destined to be a Wal Mart greeter?

As an aside, my shopping at Wal Mart is limited to a couple of food items.

6 comments:

Scotty said...

You know what they say, "practice makes perfect"! ;-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Scotty You are right. However, the needed training time is very short.

Ami said...

I plan to retire near a walmart because I won't ever really retire and I'll need a job.. also the shoppers there are quite entertaining

Old NFO said...

Um... I don't think you'd last a week :-) Lots of folks don't WANT to hear the truth, and you, like me, tell the truth!!!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ NFO A week is highly optimistic!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Ami Are you easily amused?