Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Goes Around...Curse the Broncos

I am NOT a Denver Broncos fan. Many family members, alleged friends, and the community at large, are insufferable fans. Last season was every enjoyable, for me, as the Broncos stumbled along. This season they are 6-0. I am being persecuted, I tell you, by my ever loving family members. Worse, they are so enjoying themselves. AARG!

My team? Let's just say the NFL won't give Portland, OR, a professional team because then Seattle would want one.

2 comments:

Pens Of The abyss said...

Alleged friends? The only reason why you dont like the broncos is because you only like to do the complete opposite of every one else. Your like canadians. You love being weird.

Old NFO said...

LOL- All I can say is hope it gets worse??? or better???