Firearm Wrongs in Colorado
A long discussion of this state’s firearm laws as relating to the many ongoing court challenges.
Our Attorney General, and likely next Governor, uses this one line in the Heller decision to justify all the state’s restrictions.
. “The Constitution leaves the District of Columbia a variety of tools for combating that problem, including some measures regulating handguns
Whiskey is for Drinking, Water is
for Fighting
Seems they have bet wrong.
No Dog in the Fight
As someone who lived on Colorado’s Western Slope I’ve always been aware of the skiing business. With some amusement, the angst of skiers sitting for hours on I-70 so they can max out their credit cards warms my evil heart.Followed by this.
Blue Colorado Blues
Last winter’s scant snowfall will only make the town’s problems worse.
Both Sisty and I are Ski Town USA (Steamboat Springs) High School graduates. She was a far better skier than me.
Several relatives are buried in the Breckenridge Cemetery. It has little maintenance which, to me, is a sign the current area residents have no ties to the community or the area. There are twenty year old trees growing among the graves.
As the carpetbaggers, idle rich and ultra wealthy move on to despoil Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming these towns will once again fade away.
The Train won’t Keep Rolling,
Taxes Will
Car Story
In the 1970’s I owned several Cornbinders aka International Pickups and Travelalls. They were terrible for rusting from road salt. One jewel was held together with Bondo and paint but still looked good. (I bought it in that condition knowing what I was getting)The spouse wanted something smaller and I traded it in on a used 1967 Mustang plus cash. Nice, V-8, automatic with cold A/C. After exchanging titles and cash I was leaving when the dealer’s lot attendant backed the Travelall into a spot too fast and hit a post. Most of the exterior door panels separated below the windowsills and landed on the ground.
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment