Doctor YouTube
The biggest frustration in my life right now is belly fat. Diet and exercise are fine, I’m stronger, but the weight doesn’t go away.
A theme on Facebook and YouTube currently is a “fatty liver” and stored cortisol in the liver. Remedies are offered, for a price.
Every year when I visit the VA to prove I’m still alive, they run fifty tests on me. Living in a building with retired nurses, I ask their opinion. The only concerns they see is slightly elevated glucose. At my age that isn’t a big deal.
The liver function tests are dead normal. My morning diet includes flax seed, chia seeds, and walnuts; all are recommended for a healthy liver.
Titanic Menu Planner
Denver’s Major.By many measures, Denver is a crime ridden failing city. Solution? Showcase you are doing something by going after a trivial problem with zero chance of winning. Blue city playbook
Way back Machine
Do you care to speculate how much the 100 kilometer speed limit in Canada is costing them?
Who is old enough to have owned a Fuzzbuster?
Fresh inventory arrives and there is a gem! You have one or two hot prospects for that car but so do other salesmen.
Technique #1. “Lose” the keys.
Technique #2. Bury it in the storage area so deep it is hard to find. Or, do both #1 and #2.
Technique #3. The pro move. Loosen a spark plug wire just enough to make the engine run rough. Being older than dirt, my selling days were when there were still distributor caps which I preferred. Slipping something loose in the fuel injection system was an option.
Technique #4. Keep a selection of blown fuses to install as needed. Most starter systems take a 30 amp. Works best when the car is buried out back.
Confess. “Folks, every salesperson on this lot are trying to sell this car and I wanted it to be here for you. Don’t worry about the misfire. Let’s take it for a test drive and it will be running perfectly before we get back”.
The downside to these methods was the occasional intense conversations with others after the customer drove off with the happy tag in the rear window. Salesmen and/or managers would make ugly accusations. Who me?
As always, YMMV

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment