Onward, Californicating Colorado
In their endless quest for more money to feed the bloated state welfare for (P)regressive make work jobs (boards, commissions, studies, etc.) a escalating income tax scheme will be on the mid term ballot.
Muse
Seems to have gone AWOL. May be back later. Burned out on Colorado politics. Same shit, same year.
Car Story
We occasionally see this Hudson around town. This is the first time I’ve seen it parked.
Occasionally I will slowly drive by Conquest and drool.
As always, YMMV



2 comments:
Conquest would appear to have plenty to drool over, including this:
https://www.conquestclassiccars.com/vdp/24200419/Used-1973-Ford-F250-for-sale-in-Greeley-CO-80634
Now I'm wondering what a windshield costs and what else it might need. And, the listed mileage appears to be......optimistic........
May have rolled over. Conquest does have a good reputation in the area. They aren't a Jay Leno level shop but their restoration shop is likely as good as you will find in Northern Colorado.
Post a Comment