Monday, November 14, 2022

Elections Have Consequences

Even fiercely caring about my adult son’s (both with disabilities) and the future my grandchildren are facing, I am at a point of saying, “Fuck it”.

To the collective demographic who ignore election fraud and keep electing fools, “You own it, and, you can damn well deal with the consequences. I’m out of here”.

Part of this attitude is conversations with two neighbors my age. One, a Los Angeles born and raised Latino, is a true believer Democrat. The other, a successful engineer and entrepreneur, says at his age he can’t be bothered anymore and will live out his years doing what he damn well pleases.

No fear, I will still keep stirring the pot and harsh the mellow of the (P)regressives whenever I can. 

7 comments:

Wild, wild west said...

I keep saying, no way has this has country gone so far out of whack so quickly.

Yet again, something else I was apparently wrong about......

Well Seasoned Fool said...

W.w.w
We are being manipulated and I am tired of being Paul Revere.

drjim said...

SLW mentioned something about politics yesterday, and I told her I just didn't care anymore. Our country died in 2008, but had a brief revival from 2016 to 2020.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

DrJim
It sickens me. I need to tend to my mental health.

Greybeard said...

We are Chicago.
Or maybe Cuba.
Sigh.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

GB
Does it matter where in this country?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

OldNFO
Can't have a stove - climate change!