Saturday, September 10, 2022

Paranoid


A young friend called today concerned he might be on some government list as a militant radical. They have an eight year old high functioning autistic son they pulled from public school and are  home schooling.

I advised him he was already in someone’s data base with the tattoos he has similar to these.

A terrible place we have reached in this country when productive citizens, simply living their lives as they see fit, have faceless government employees tracking them.

10 comments:

Old NFO said...

And it's not getting any better... We're all on a bunch of lists...

LSP said...

stay off f/book, insta, twister etc with anything more than anodyne. I think blogger's so old school no one checks :)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Mine date back to 1968 organizing vets and confronting the Veterans Administration.

drjim said...

I just wonder how many "lists" I'm on!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

DrJim
Depends on how many agencies monitor you blog, probably.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LSP
I don't care what lists I'm on. At my age life in prison isn't that big a threat. I won't be deterred from exercising my rights as I see fit.

Anonymous said...

exactly like communist china does

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I dislike anonymous comments but will let this one stand.

LSP said...

be careful.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LSP
Good advice. I try to avoid "stupid" associations and have a good lawyer on speed dial.