Thursday, May 31, 2018

Hello and Good Bye



Vehicle owners are happiest twice. Once when they buy a vehicle, and once when they sell it.

The camper is gone. Rather than cash, bartered for two items I can use.


The Savage has about 20 rounds through it. The balance of the first 50 round box came with it. Will probably have some kind of “Aimpoint” sight mounted to compensate for my macular degeneration.

The NAA is the mag version. Strictly a close in last resort tool. At my age and level of fitness I won’t be running toward a fight.

Happy camper buyers. Said they have been looking for something to pull behind their Goldwing for years. I’m happy for them.

A friend has a NAA and carries it on a neck lanyard. Says it nestles nicely between his fat “man titties”.

Do you notice the lack of certain words? That is not an accident.

No comments: