Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Snerk

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before.” Rahm Emanuel
Cynical me wonders about the current brouhaha raging about sexual harassment isn’t a golden opportunity for organizations to dump underperformers, bloated contracts, and general pain in the asses with less risk of being sued?
Amazing, to me, other than Candidate Moore (Alabama), the ones falling are (P)regressives. Isn’t it a requirement to be a ‘feminist ‘if you are a Liberal?
Moore? Let the left dump even more money down that hole. The Alabama voters will sort that one out.
Pure speculation on my part. Wonder how many “deplorables” within civil service have been gritting their teeth and keeping their heads down during the eight years of the Lightbringer? New sheriff in town who has their back may encourage them along the lines of “payback is hell”.
Looks like Mueller has stepped on his dick. Illegal shit that happened under his watch, probably with his knowledge, is coming to light.  Payback?
See where President Trump has granted Rep. Trey Gowdy an absolute security clearance. No more stonewalling under the guise of national security for the deep state mandarins.
We have the fat turd in North Korea keeping a crises going week after week. I doubt Donald Trump Jr. is dumb, and won’t use “An opportunity to do things you think you couldn’t do before”.

However all this shakes out I’m not smart enough to predict. What I do know is Shillary Clinton isn’t #45, and that gives me hope.

8 comments:

Old NFO said...

Gotta admit, it IS getting interesting... :-D

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Pass the popcorn.

Coffeypot said...

How come, with all this sex flying around, I didn't get any. I'm pretty enough. I just don't have the power...

Momma Fargo said...

I see and understand your points. Agree. It is getting interesting. We need popcorn. Gah. I wrote that before I looked up. LOL. Great minds think alike.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

If you were born in Wyoming you can't help having a great mind.

LL said...

The old witch thought she had 45 in the bag. The corrupt, evil, smug, sly, lying mainstream media had been shilling for her for years. The whole "Madam Secretary" tv series was just one part of a very large effort to get that filthy crone into the White House. And then TRUMP won, the stock market is up, the wall is being built and Republicans control Congress.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Two problems.
1. Married
2. Morals

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Agree with all but the last three words. RINOs control Congress.