Friday, November 3, 2017

Scum Walks

So the scumbag walks with just a Dishonorable and a $10,000 fine. I won't use his name. Most readers of this blog know to whom I'm referring. 

My heart goes out today to my youngest son, medically retired US Army medic, who went out on missions related to the scumbag, and who personally knew some of the casualties. He is beyond outraged.

He points out, down the road, the scumbag can petition for an other than honorable discharge. 

What a slap in the face of all who served honorably. Add the sex change shithead and the system becomes a parody IMO.

11 comments:

Coffeypot said...

The judge took into account his upbringing. That bullshit works in a civilian court, but this was a military court that should have acted like a military trial. I agree with Trump. I also believe in a firing squad, too.

LL said...

A firing squad was too good for the deserter.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Don't buy his boo hoo.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

On prime time television.

Old NFO said...

No, he can't petition. A DD is forever. He is now a felon.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

That's good.

Ami said...

I was furious to learn of this outcome.
Astounding.

drjim said...

First I've heard of this outrage.

He's not worthy of a bullet; use a rope....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

As are a lot of people

Well Seasoned Fool said...
























Yep.


Fredd said...

Ah, what ever happened to the good ol' days, when we used to impale crapholes like this.

Sigh.