Friday, September 1, 2017

Weight Loss and Letcins II



Previous post.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5926528617816553064#editor/target=post;postID=7459167928301541009;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=18;src=link

Coming up on a month of reducing my consumption of letcins. Seem to have permanently lost ten pounds. Encouraging, enough to continue the program. Blood pressure remains stabilized.

I check my blood pressure one to two times a day. My level of hydration seems to be the biggest factor. Weight gets checked weekly on Sunday and a record is kept.




2 comments:

LL said...

Eliminating wheat is the big problem. Peanuts, soybean oil and kidney beans are never a significant part of anything. What do you replace bread (or pizza dough) with? Rice cakes? Corn tortillas?

Details are useful. How do you do it?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I like potatoes, rice, and beans. I've stopped eating them. It is hard to find any fast food that doesn't involve some kind of bread. Take along some bananas and hard boiled eggs now. Tried to make bread with coconut flour. Steep learning curve there.

Right now fresh fruit is in season so Palisade peaches and cherries are part of the diet.

Melons are out so am missing Rocky Ford cantaloupes. Damn.

I eat meat, some chicken, spinach, broccoli and cauliflower. Asparagus is good. Diary is restricted to heavy whipping cream in my coffee, cheddar cheese, and Amish sourced butter. Not recommended but I won't give these up.

It is a work in process with lots of Googling and reading.

Last week brought into the domicile an exercise apparatus that doesn't hurt my knees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyieXntUyjg

Can't recommend the author's decorator.