Sunday, September 10, 2017

Bitching and Moaning

President Trump does an end around the Republican ‘leadership’ in Congress and cuts a deal with the Democrats. Oh, the bitching and moaning!  Bet many of the K Street lobbyists are ready to stroke out. All that money invested and their boys can’t deliver. It is so bad even the Washington Post is commiserating with the RINOs.


What a great time for the corrupt, lying, filthy, smug, egotistical, weird, deviant mainstream media (h/t LL).  They can now appear bipartisan.

President Trump was elected in spite of the Jeb! RINOs. He answers to the people who elected him. Bitching Mitch and pissing Paul find out the place they have ass kissed and compromised to achieve can be bypassed and neutralized. Onward with draining the swamp!

Posting will be light in the days ahead. The Big C is currently running amok in my extended family and I have funerals to attend. 

I have/had fourteen aunts and uncles plus fifty six or so first cousins. Of the ones no longer here, most were taken by cancer.

The collective ethic from both sides of my inheritance is to get up every morning and start putting one foot in front of the other. 

Seems to be the way we all handle adversity. 

6 comments:

LL said...

Is the cancer situation behavior generated (smoking, etc.) or genetic?

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't have much of an extended family, so despite their thinning numbers, you had them. I'm always a bit envious of people who have people.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Cancer? Probably genetic pushed by lifestyle choices and environmental factors.

The large families are good. One time my youngest was having car problems in Idaho. Called my cousins in Boise. Better than AAA.

Helps in a bar fight if you are related to 25% of the patrons.

Coffeypot said...

I wish I knew my cousins. My mom was fourth from the bottom of 15 kids. I have hundreds of cousins that I have never met. I only know four or five of them. I did know three of my aunts and two of the brothers, but never kept close contact. Stay strong through all the funerals.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Don't know all of them well. Age differences and distance makes that hard.

Old NFO said...

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Life goes on.