Friday, April 24, 2015

Snark Attack

A few years ago, I worked with a young man with a huge drinking problem. That probably would have been tolerated but he was marginal at best as a salesman. He did, however, put me down as hard as anyone in my life.

I bumped into him the other day and was reminded of that day.

I was getting some crap about my expanding waistline from several co workers. Wanting to shut them up I said,

 “When you have a magnificent tool, you need to protect it with a shed roof”.

There was a moment of silence then he said,

 “Especially if it is an antique and doesn’t work anymore”.


Since murder was off the table, all I could do was laugh.

Do you wonder where my blogger name comes from?

10 comments:

Ami said...

I will have to share the shed remark with my hubby who has a rather impressive dome himself. :)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Hope he laughs.

Ami said...

He laughed. And, in a characteristic Eric move, asked me if I'd like to view the tool.

The rest of the story will not appear in print.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

No, inquiring minds want to know!

Scotty said...

Now in my elder years and a bevy of doctors with accompanying lectures, I remind them of the fun I had getting into the shape I am now!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Mine just tells me to stop getting old. Need to see the cardiologist next month to get the pacemaker charged.

Old NFO said...

LOL, he was quicker on the uptake than you thought...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Yea, he got me good, and the rest of the crew got to laugh their asses off at my expense.

Momma Fargo said...

Haha. Funny. Comments are also hilarious!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Creating amusement. One of my services.