Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Good Citizen" Awards


Yesterday, parking lot of the Kum & Go, Gypsum, CO a CSP Trooper was writing a “Good Citizen” citation for  a pickup driver (who probably wasn’t a citizen; just saying). The store is on old US 6 and in a school zone.

The Trooper pulls out of the parking lot onto the street and stops at the stop sign. A SUZ comes blasting down the road.  After getting my coffee and two slices of Pizza (Wednesday is $1 a slice day), passed the Trooper and the SUV ½ mile down the road on my way to the Interstate.  Another “Good Citizen” award being delivered. Poor trooper, probably hadn’t finished the paperwork on the first.

Probably a pointless blog. Just sharing my joy at seeing two of my least favorite types getting caught.  (Yes, I’m showing my low character)

Dumb asses speeding in a school zone. I am a scofflaw but I most definitely don’t speed in school zones. Though low, I do have my standards.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, Standards iz standards! :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ NFO. And I bitterly cling to them!

Old NFO said...

Not a damn thing wrong with that! :-)