Sunday, April 22, 2012

When Will I Ever Learn?


So, I am retired. Drawing social security. Still,  I like keeping busy and I like having money. The answer, part time jobs; just a few hours a week. Hah!

Winter is over. Not a big call for deicing airplanes. A skill/trade picked up over the years is property inspections. Insurance companies, mortgage companies, property management companies, and law firms all need inspectors.

Last month started doing them again, part time. Part time is now ten hours a day, six days a week. Guess I will never learn.

Oh well, at least it gives Dirty Al something to razz me about.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, you're NEVER going to retire... :-)

Anonymous said...

@Old NFO... He will do anything to get out of the boring town he lives in. This keeps him from growing moldy & spending ALL of his time in front of the computer stirring up trouble & poking people with a stick. We have a disability called "work ethic" and neither one of us is very good at doing nothing. Not taking very many vacations comes to mind.

Sisty

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ NFO See what I put up with?