Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fighting Against Gun Control Update

On 1/3/13 posted about a letter sent to my State Senator. Here is her reply. Not everything I had hoped for. Overall, believe it was worth the effort.

The Colorado Constitution has an even stronger 2nd Amendment. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

My name/address is blocked out to cut down on the amount of  unsolicited mail and visits by person or persons unknown.  I'm comforted by the knowledge the police are just minutes away!

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

Definitely a CYA letter... Just sayin...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ NFO. She is unlikely to go along with any funding of any new laws.

Old NFO said...

One hopes... Oh how we hope!

Scotty said...

"The question they left open was the definition of arms and they may be difficult to frame appropriately"

Seriously!!!??? You have to be kidding!

Keep writing, as I will too. My representatives know my name well!