Sunday, January 27, 2013

Followers

Seems I've picked up some new followers. Embarrassed to say my computer skills vs. Google are lacking. If you are a follower and have a blog, shoot me a link and I will add you.

I 'ppreciate you and thank you for your interest.

Some new material coming. My "part time" retirement supplement job is kicking my ass. Worked eleven of the last fourteen days and drove over 3,300 miles. In this economy can't understand how we have two vacant slots. Won't stick my nose in it; they  might make me a manager. Hope the slots get filled soon.

4 comments:

Ami said...

Shit. What does the job pay, and how does my hubby apply? Do they furnish the truck/car? I am only half joking, he has a great driving record and really wants to go back to Colorado.
:)

Old NFO said...

Yep, 'retirement' ain't quite what you expected... But you're still a productive citizen. And you're right it IS kinda strange there are open slots considering the unemployment rate!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Ami. Not enough to support a family consistently. Until Obama kills off coal, the strip mines are the best place for jobs. In Colorado, around Craig.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ NFO. Damn, why can't I get ya'all to support my lifestyle?