Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A Yawner

 Buried

Colorado bankruptcy filings are up 35% in the same period over 2022. My delinquent mortgage assignments are pouring in keeping me busy. The money is nice but I’ve been ignoring other things like this blog.

A story that warms my cold, cold heart. Mayor steps on his pee pee.

MORE

MORE

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (CO-3) gets a backhand endorsement

President 10% was in town fund raising and promoting green energy. He took the opportunity to bad mouth her. Given the demographics of her district, that will get her more votes.

Winter Driving

So far this has been a mild winter along the Front Range. Last week we had a storm which got me to thinking about all these nifty spoke wheels that seem popular. Let that slush freeze over night and then wonder why your tires are so out of balance.

Computer Woes

Being a Latter Day Luddite who loathes reading instructions, I find myself often frustrated using computers, tablets, and smart phones.

 This is written on an old HP with Windows 7 Professional. I have a new HP all in one with Windows 11 which I’m slowly learning. I’m frustrated with Microsoft Pictures. I have 11k+ digital pictures scattered around CDs, thumb drives, and this computer. I need to organize them.

Can someone recommend a library program that is easy for a rank amateur to use? I simply want to catalog the pictures by category. When I need to rework a picture I use Window Picture Editor and find that easy to use. A useful feature would be switching formats. Most are JPEG but not all.

As always, YMMV

 

 

 

7 comments:

Wild, wild west said...

"I painted my car orange."

Orange car bad.

Rev. Paul said...

I use Windows Paint to open & change photos to whichever format I prefer. It's good at that.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

W.W.W.
I thought you were a Kansas City Swifties fan.

Rev. Paul
Thanks for the tip. I use Paint on occasions but need a digital Dewey Decimal System for all the pics.

Old NFO said...

Not a clue on a catalog for pics... Sorry. And the mayor's car getting stolen is pretty funny! Any bets it was unlocked?

Wild, wild west said...

Sure looked like that's what they were turning into for a while there, WSF. Love conquers all (that it doesn't leave in a burning heap).

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO
Read where a FBI agent got car jacked in D.C.

W.W.W
Love conquers all but not modern medicine.

Thinking said...

Continental Investigations
Phone: (516) 829-2495
E-mail: Ligumshoe@aol.com Website: www.ConfidentialPI.com
Licensed by the New York State Department of State


Angela Costantino
East Coast Asset Recovery
Attn: 516-974-7030
December 11, 2023
Ref: File No. 121123
Subject: 26 E 125 St. Corp
Dear Angela
Pursuant to your request, we conducted a FEIN Number Investigation regarding 26 E 125 St. Corp to provide you with the information that you requested.
.
We report as follows:
As of December 1st 2023 we have beeb working, in attempting to find the FEIN Number of 26 E 125 St. Corp as per your request.

INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT:
NAME OF SUBJECT: 26 E 125 St. Corp
CURRENT ADDRESS: 855 LOUISIANA AVENUE, APT 10D
BROOKLYN, NY 11239
RESULTS OF OUR INVESTIGATION:
The results of our investigation have either confirmed or determined the following information:
INFORMATION FOUND
Utilizing our resources, a search was conducted for the Information requested the Client. The results were as follows:
CEO’S NAME: JAMES T. ROBINSON
DOB 06/03/1937
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: 285-32-1604
RESULT: NEGATIVE RESULT
CURRENTLY DECEASED
SEARCH RESULTS:
A STATE OF NEW YORK COURT LIEN WAS FOUND
FROM THE KINGS COUNTY COURT CLERK ID NUMBER NYKINI
CASE NUMBER 003847028
DATE 03/29/2019
FEIN NUMBER NONE LISTED
Therefore we regret that no FEIN Number could be found.

CONCLUSION:
Please be assured that we did everything possible to provide a successful outcome to this investigation. If there are any questions regarding this report, or if there is any further work that you would like us to conduct for you in regard to this matter, . With warmest regards,
Yours sincerely,


ALLEN H. GERBER,
Director
AHG/bg