Friday, October 20, 2023

Working for a Better Re-Education Camp Hut Assignment

 

Google and Constitutional Rights

A thorny question where the Denver PD served a warrant on Google and Google complied. A grisly crime was solved with the information.

The Colorado Supreme Court, by a split vote, made a troubling decision.

MORE

Right or wrong? I can’t decide.

Fools Paradise?



Much applause for “renewable energy”. It doesn’t ‘pencil’ long term economically. When the inevitable collapse comes, what then Colorado?

MORE

Not everyone is on board.

MORE

 This property is now a “white elephant” that shouldn’t sit vacant. Instead, newly built warehouse facilities have been, and more are being built, less than a mile away on the east side of I-76. Many of them are still vacant. The nearby I-76 access is a nightmare.

39° 58.19’ 19.13”N    104° 45’ 04.09”W

39° 58’ 33.04”N           104° 45’ 54.15”W

How Colorado went Blue

Dark money politics. People can spend their money as they please. Everything has consequences and the level of loathing for rich outsiders and trust fund snots by many residents is one of those consequences.

MORE

Seasonal Employment?

Wyoming is woefully short of snow plow operators. Part of the reason is pay starting around $20 per hour. Overtime out the wazoo. You need a Class A CDL (and a strong constitution).

WYDOT crews have more than 400 conventional snow plows across the state and 18 snow-blowing rotary plows they can throw into the battle. At that point, the department's statewide snow-re- moval plan goes into effect.

Sisty, due to her work as an insurance adjuster, learned from a source only four drivers are available for I-80 over Elk Mountain. If this coming winter is like last year, that section will be closed for days on end.

We are on TV!

The Sheriff’s Department will appear on reality TV. Guess I will miss it  as I haven’t owned a TV for several years.

MORE

Cancer and Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

This is something I’ve posted several times before and will continue to write. I’ve been putting a few drops of H2O2 in my morning coffee and evening adult beverage since reading the One Minute Cure for All Diseases by Madison Cavanaugh. I changed my diet to keep my body in an alkaline state instead of acidic state. This is now going on 12 years.

His position is cancer doesn’t thrive in an oxygenated and alkaline state body. Is he right? I don’t know. What I do know is around 60% of my extended family, paternal and maternal, have fought cancer and many have lost the fight. At age 79 I remain cancer free.

I sunburn easily and have occasional basil cell spots. The usual treatment is drops of liquid nitrogen. I get the same results with drops of H2O2. Hurts like hell for twenty minutes.

Food grade (20-30%) is getting harder to find. Seems you can make explosives using it. Amazon is your friend.

My annual cost for using H2O2 is about $50.

Israel

I’ve refrained from commenting on the current events mainly because I don’t know what I don’t know. There are plenty of pundits to fill the gaps. What I do know is animals that bind children then burn them alive need to be eradicated. No mercy, no compassion. 

 “Innocent” Palestine civilians? Enablers and supporters of the evilest among them. Fuck’em. Find idle cruise ships, load the Gaza civilians aboard, then run the ships aground in, say, Turkey.

As always, YMMV

 

 

10 comments:

LL said...

You're always jonesing for the best bunk near the stove at the camp.

drjim said...

Just so he keeps it properly stoked!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
The competition is fierce!

DrJim
Yep

Wild, wild west said...

Tagging onto the previous post, inasmuch as I'm finally getting my azz out of the company car long enough to have a lookit stuff several days old, I like Wyoming, a lot, and would probably live there if it wasn't for the winters, and I have too much self-respect to be a snowbird. No offense.

How's this for a campaign funding proposition. If you don't live in a particular jurisdiction, you can't contribute to anyone running for office in that jurisdiction or any PAC, etc. in that jurisdiction. No outside organizations may contribute thusly, either. Probably too many holes in that bad idea to make it effective but it would be a start. And what politician would vote for it, Hmm?

Old NFO said...

As we know, 'nothing' we do on the net is safe... Re the roads, if they're not paying enough, they won't get drivers. That is HARD and dangerous work driving a plow, and yes, very long hours. I'm not commenting on the whole Gaza mess, because this is a family blog... sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

W.W.W
Living in Wyoming is for the strong. My standing joke is when I die the devil will make me live in Wamsutter and work in an outbound call center. The area I like is around Sundance.

Dark money isn't likely to go away. If not for TABOR, we would long ago been Californicated.
This upcoming election has Propositional HH, which will effectively gut TABOR. Indications are even our 'blue' emigrants see it will hit their pocket books hard.

Old NFO
We see the results of 'open borders' right now ith all the pro Palestine demonstrations taking place in Blue cities.

Wild, wild west said...

I've been to Wamsutter, took one look around and all I could say was, "why" and got out. If it is indeed one of Dante's Nine Circles, it's time to get right with Jesus.

Totally not kidding.

drjim said...

I had to look up Sundance. Small town, middle of nowhere, close to the Devil's Tower National Monument, population approx 1300 souls.

And Prop HH is a pure, unabashed RIP OFF, and a way to attempt to circumvet TABOR. I'll have none of it!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

W.W.W.
Bleakest place in the dead of winter I can think of.

DrJim
At the fringe of the Black Hills, Sundance isn't too far from Moorcraft, SD that has a decent hospital (important consideration at my age). The area speaks to my 'spirit' and I feel at peace in that area.

LSP said...

I like this post a lot, not least for its topical title.