Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Protest as Foreplay

WSF is taking off down a twisted line of thought. You have been warned.

One aspect of public protests, especially violent ones, that hasn’t been mentioned is sex. Let me go back in time to explain.

During the Vietnam War, I was a college student using the GI Bill, and part of a group of veterans who’s point of view was, “Go all in or get the hell out”. No micromanagement by bean counters safely tucked away in Washington, D.C. who made damn sure their sons weren’t drafted. We made most of the antiwar demonstrations.

We quickly learned the young lasses got turned on by the demonstrations. The after demonstration parties were often epic. A few hours of, “Hell no we won’t go” shouting and glaring at the police loosened inhibitions.


You can take it to the bank the current protesters leave the protests and go off and screw themselves silly. One hell of a motivator for getting involved. Issues? Who cares! I want to get laid.

Oh, WSF, you are such a cynic. True, I was born a cynic.

12 comments:

LL said...

That is sufficient motivation to protest.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Worked for me.

Coffeypot said...

Vietnam protest was one thing, but having to deal with these idiots just to get laid, I don't think I could do it. I had rather screw them out of the welfare and food stamps.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Not the most appealing group, are they?

Momma Fargo said...

I think if people get ignored, they go away. Why haven't the protesters protesting the protesters thought of that? Why? Because they were looking for a fight. It's all good propaganda to show this president must be unseated. Gah. I get fired up about this nonsense.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

There is certainly enough expertise in counter intelligence floating around to precisely identify the organizers and funders behind the protesters.

drjim said...

I'm sure they're WELL identified.

Just not reported on.....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Begs the question, who is protecting them, and why?

Old NFO said...

Shhh... Don't give away ALL the old secrets...LOL

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Ah, gee.

drjim said...

"Follow The Money" seems to lead back to the evil, lying, corrupt (did I forget any?) George Soros.....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

He is wanted in several countries. Grab his ass and send him to Bulgaria.