Saturday, January 1, 2011

Birther One Term

Lets start the year with some controversy. My buddy, Dirty Al, wants me to stay away from politics. Sorry Al, I’m like the scorpion riding across the river on the coyote’s back. In any case, I’m already on too many shit lists to worry about it.

Interesting angles on the “birther” issue now with Democrats talking about it.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/democrats-force-birther-issue/?singlepage=true

Here is scenario that makes sense to me. To get on the ballot again, Obama will face many state election officials demanding he proves he is a “natural born citizen”. There is a major embarrassment in his records. More on that to follow.

The Democrat movers and shakers will decide he can’t win and will try to give him an “out” carrot with the birth certificate stick.

As to the embarrassment, what is the name of the father on his long form birth certificate? Remember, Obama has said more than once his father served in WWII. His purported father was seven years old when Patton was in North Africa. There is a chance he made a mistake, a misstatement.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/27/obamas-staff-corrects-wwii-story/

Certain of his detractors question his parentage. They don’t produce any proof. What is known is his mentoring by a clique of openly Communist professors at the University of Hawaii.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=114359


We have a precedence. Imagine, right after Watergate, Nixon had made this kind of statement. “Certain overzealous members of my reelection staff have caused a crime to occur. Since I hired them, the responsibility is mine. I apologize to the Democratic Party and to my opponents.” Within a week the whole affair would have blown over and Nixon would have appeared strong.

If Obama is hiding something, it is too late now to come clean.

Our citizens love a rags to riches bootstrap story and admire those who overcome humble beginnings and adversity to become successful. Just look at the way Michael Vick’s public image has been rehabilitated. Personally, I think he still is a puke. Had Obama been forthcoming from the beginning, many people who dislike his politics would still admire him as a person.

He will be a one term president. Now if we can just survive the rest of his term.

4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I have comment moderation for a reason. Vile bigotry and obvious falsehoods will not be published on this blog. Disagree with me; I will publish your opinions. Obscenities alone won't disqualify you. Trash is out.

If you don't see your comment here, look above for a reason.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Per the stat counter, more hits on this blog than any I've posted. As of today, not a comment that deserve posting. Also, all comments have been from anonymous or some name I've never seen. On the road until Friday.

Old NFO said...

I'm not really sure WHAT the Dems are trying to do... Hillary is DIW with the wikileaks scandal, so I don't know who they'd put up if they force the Big O out...

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd worry about who is going to be President as long as there are Safety Nets in place!! Amy Klobachar has proved she is a disaster before the year had barely gotten started she P***ed people off big time here; rumors amass that some individuals may be impeached not just in the Higher offices either. I don't believe we are going to have a situation like Egypt, but people appear to be pretty mad here also. the careless use of funding and giving away money to $billionaires has got to stop. I can't abide it when idiots say they want to decrease veterans benefits or take the money out of social security (by the way, if they paid social security back the money they already "borrowed" along with the interest, Social Security would not be in trouble.) I'm beginning to think these people and I use the term loosely (maybe reptillians?) get their brains out of bubble gum machines!! k3ittens2000@yahoo.com