Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Kids Having Fun

 

They started yesterday (no school) and nearly wore the snow off the hill.


Much better for the little ones. The Mom offered to let me use one of the tubes. I politely declined. Banner took over getting petting and giving doggy kisses. The husband was amused.

Until some of the snow is cleared or melts, my walking schedule is changed to mid day. I don't want to risk a slip and fall.

Seeing all the kids, including teeners, having fun puts a smile on my grumpy face.

5 comments:

LL said...

A smile? A genuine smile? You need to drive home and put some ice on that.

drjim said...

Several of the kids in the neighborhood piled up the snow to 6' high or so, and were snowboarding down the slope they made.

I watched from the warmth of the house, coffee in hand. I'd been out earlier to spread icemelt around, and 10* weather and I do NOT get along well....let the kids have at it!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

LL
Yeah, those muscles don't get worked too often.

drjim
the dog needs walked.

Old NFO said...

Good for them! First sledding of the year and the parents were probably thankful to get the kids out and tired out!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Old NFO
One mother offered me a sled to ride. Ha!