Sunday, August 25, 2013

Yeah, Right (Divorce Rant)

Been divorced for more years than I was married. Why am I still talking to this woman? OK, we have three offspring together. They are all adults. Way past time to keep out of their business unless they ask for our input.

Kids don't want to have anything to do with you? Perhaps if you hadn't left them for me to raise while they were pre teens, and moved several states away, they might have a different outlook. 

Sorry folks, sometimes I use this blog to communicate with extended family.

4 comments:

Ami said...

Sounds you got stuck with one of the dreaded EXHOLES!!!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Escaped that, fortunately. She is a woman with a MENSA I.Q., and the common sense of a dead cockroach.

Old NFO said...

They can be good OR bad... sounds like yours is NOT fun!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Woman talks about 200 words per minute, with occasional gusts to 250 w.p.m, and changes the subject about every 90 seconds.

I will say, in a SHTF situation, she keeps her wits about her, and has a boat load of guts.