Saturday, December 12, 2009

Way Over The Top

People and their pets are often out of control. The question becomes, is the pet well cared for, or spoiled beyond belief? A case in point is my sister, ranch raised and otherwise sensible, who has small stairs at the foot of her bed so her Schipperke can easily access the bed. In my role as elder brother, I have tried to counsel her about the dangers of spoiling animals. These efforts have not been well received. In fact, they have been most rudely received. Oh well, a prophet in his own land, etc.

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

You're not gonna win that one... With the stepladder, she's given in/lost the battle with the dog. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am only looking out for the health of a short legged dog (actually 2 dogs now), a tall bed and slick hardwood floors. My brother is just jealous because he doesn't have a dog to care for. Since my brother won't pay the vet bill, I will be the responsible one and care for my dogs.

Sisty Ugler

Anonymous said...

That dog in the picture is a very well behaved K9 and rides very well in a car.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

That dog in the picture is pampered and has every whim catered to.