Thursday, February 12, 2009

Repo Story Part Two

Finding the car was step one. Step two was coming back with a driver and spare keys. My middle son was available so we set off for Farley.

My middle son looks like the lead character in a Slasher movie. I love him like a son but think his appearance needs adjusting. I've seen gangbangers cross over the street when encountering him.

We arrive at the car, unlock it with the spare key, and middle son gets in. I go to the door of the shack nearby and pound on the door. My target "John" answers. After a brief, intense conversation he goes to the car to retrieve his personal possessions in exchange for keys, owners manual and sales documents. Then he starts whining about the cash down payment he made and when we will give him a refund! We go back to his shack and he produces the keys, etc. I advise him to stay inside for thirty minutes and middle son and I drive away.

I apologize for the lack of drama here. I've done many, many repos/rollbacks without drama. Done correctly, there is no drama. Being 6'+ 285lbs with a naturally red face and scarred knuckles probably helps.

1 comment:

Pens Of The abyss said...

That is pretty cool that your son use to help you repo cars. YOu chould tell some airplane repo stories.