Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Oopsy

Correction. It was three drunk kids, 4 am, four door pickup doing an estimated 100+ mph. There were fatalities.

Going East on US 26 entering Mitchell, NE you go around a sweeping left hand turn, unless you are in a large truck and don’t make the curve. Then you drive thru a building and damage several used tractors.




 Per the other driver on my route who passed by soon after the accident, the truck engine was lying  in the street. Things like this keep my sister employed.

Past posts mentioned Wild Hawgs. Guess you can’t start them too early.

Of course, you need a connection to the essential Harley accessory.

Recently I posted a blog on our local police.


This was on the car I thought to be stolen today. Someone has been driving it and stashing it back on my employers parking lot.


Nope, I don’t know what I’m talking about.

The PoPo still haven’t  investigated.

9 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, law of gross tonnage applies... That truck is going to win EVERY time. Interesting that the car showed back up!

Coffeypot said...

I'm sure the truck drive just sneezed as he went into the curve. Perhaps your sister should send him a thank you card for keeping her employed. I could see the link. Says my email account won't accept it... what ever that means. I feel so cheated.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

0330 this morning every vehicle in the lot but ours was gone. One step van has been there over a year.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

The link as to a recent blog where I was bashing the local police.

Momma Fargo said...

Doggone it. I can't view the link as it still blocks me and says I don't have permission. Interesting sequence of events and notice. Hmm. And yes, you do know what you are talking about.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Latter Day Luddite that I am, I need to learn how to do this stuff.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Like, maybe read directions? Nah, would be forced to turn in my Man Card.

Old NFO said...

Damn... I'm assuming none of them survived!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

One dead, two still alive. Condition unknown at this time.
http://www.starherald.com/news/local_news/mitchell-man-charged-with-motor-vehicular-homicide-in-crash-that/article_0994ebac-67d9-11e6-84a5-a7332c95d73c.html

http://www.starherald.com/news/local_news/court-documents-say-driver-in-fatal-crash-traveling-at-high/article_727b42c4-6883-11e6-98fc-877b5cf36724.html

Young men, judgement juice, and thinking they are immortal. Must admit, at that age, I was much the same.