Friday, October 20, 2017

Financial Intervention Needed?

Those who know me know I am a cheapskate. For the past eight years my computer desk chair is one I salvaged. The right arm support had broken plastic covered with bubble wrap and duct tape. The duct tape was wearing out.

Yesterday found me in an office building where a tenant was selling off chairs and computer monitors.
The first chair selected didn’t fit. The office manager was kneeling trying to make the various levers work. Her low cut peasant style top didn’t cover her ample assets well and I had time to do a good check out.

Another chair did fit (pictured above) and I tried to negotiate. The quoted price was $40. Doing my best Fred Sanford imitation I clutched my chest. The ladies called me on my bullshit so I showed them my pacemaker scar.

Had them all laughing, usually a prelude to getting the price down. No go.

Bought the damned chair for the asking price. Perhaps a bit of little head thinking? Again, nice assets and my sex life has me feeling married.


I’m soooo ashamed!

13 comments:

Coffeypot said...

$40 to rest your ass and ogle a nice set of tits. Seems like a fair trade in this day and time.

Unknown said...

Well I hope she at least loaded the chair in the car for ya at that price! And picked your keys up off the ground twice!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

No, but I'll be in that building three days a week.

LL said...

The dreaded sperm clot will get you every time.

BUT $40 is not that bad.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Retail on the chair per an invoice she showed me was nearly $150. The irony is I'm like a horny teenager but in my 70's. Don't know when I might grow up.

LL said...

If you "grow up" you get boring. As Billy Joel sang, 'better to laugh with the sinners than to cry with the saints - the sinners have much more fun - only the good die young.'

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Point!

Old NFO said...

Your back with thank you! :-) The 'other' part, well that's in your hands...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Hands? Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

You still need a life.

Sisty

Well Seasoned Fool said...

yep.

Flugelman said...

Pictures (rackwise) or it didn't happen... ;)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

None taken.